Donate 5 Cloth Masks
Donate cloth masks to area hospitals and healthcare workers on the front lines!
Altress will ship these masks directly to hospitals on your behalf!
Altress has transitioned its U.S.-based, rapid, on-demand supply chain into manufacturing PPE. Altress is proud to employ U.S. workers and help keep people safe.
The CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings, particularly where social distancing measures can be difficult to maintain. We have already delivered thousands of our machine washable cloth masks to hospitals, doctors and others looking for some protection.
Please note our cloth face masks are not FDA approved.
By placing this order, customer agrees to Altress' Liability Disclaimer.
By placing this order, customer acknowledges that Altress is not a medical product manufacturer and that Altress has made no representations or warranties as to effectiveness of this product or its suitability for use. These products have not undergone testing. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, HAS BEEN MADE BY ALTRESS CONCERNING THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED IN THIS ORDER.
- 3 layers of Poly/Cotton Blend
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton; 200 thread count
- 3 pleats
- ~1/4" wide, concealed stainless steel flat wire at nose bridge for a better fit
- ~1/4" wide elastic to secure mask around your ears (may be white or light blue)
- Machine washable / reusable. Please machine wash on the sanitize cycle (or highest heat) and machine dry thoroughly and then iron with high steam
- Eco-friendly: made for repeat use